Eyebrow Hairloss Solutions
What this is: Eyebrow volumizing powder
What it does: Coating brow hair makes it look up to 1 1/2 times thicker.
This in turn makes you look like you have a lot more volume. A liquid can shine, go on in "globs" or smudge. A very fine dry powder with a high color payout coats hairs individually. It does not glisten, run or smudge, not even in the rain or swimming.
What it is: Permenent cosmetics is cosmetic tattooing. It uses specialized techniques called "pigmentation" to produce desgins that resemble makeup. While the color can fade over time, the result is permanent.
What it costs: Typically, permanent makeup costs from $400-800.
We suggest you speak with a qualified technician to learn more about advantages & disadvantages, costs, side effects, etc.
Before the Procedure:
- Many customers who proceed with permanent cosmetics start with eyebrow stencils and brow powders from Eyebrowz
- Why? It allows them to "test drive" different eyebrow shapes (we offer over 100 shapes) before they commit to a permanent procedure.
- Being certain of the shape they want gives peace of mind and allows for much better communication with the technician before the procedure.
- Many technicians have purchased our Professional Stencil Collection with these same goals in mind.
What it is: Eyebrow wigs are made from 100% human hair. Each individual hair has been attached by hand to a thin web mesh. The hairs are knotted around the mesh and combed into position. The result creates a realistic eyebrow.
What it costs: $32.95
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 Eyebrow Wig (left & right brow)
- 0.2 fl. oz Wig Adhesive
- Hard shell case & complete instructions
What it is: A Brow transplant is a surgical procedure that involves moving hair follicles from a part of your body (typically the scalp) to your brow area. It is the most expensive alternative and must be performed by a qualified physician.
What it costs: Typically, brow transplants costs from $4000-6000.
Before the prodecure, you will be asked to draw the new shape on your eyebrow and stencils help with this process. You can use our catalog of 80+ shapes to test drive new styles before committing.
What it is: An all-natural blend of seed oils and plant extracts based on ancient formulae for hair regrowth & health.
What it costs: $7.99
What it does:
The rejuvenator oil works by dissolving the wax buildup. The nutrient rich oil provides nutrition needed for growth and the anti-inflammatory properties soothe the hair shaft. The oil also moisturizes the hair, creating a soft and thick appearance.