Comments from a
"Sometimes I forget to pluck the night before. This means a red
puffy patch if I try to pluck out that regrowth just when I am
trying to look my best. I keep these razors on hand for those moments.
They cleanly shave away those hairs, and leave no red mark or puff and it makes a big difference to how
groomed I look!"
Eyebrow Shaving FAQ
- Shaving removes the hair at the skin surface
- The red line shows the main hair still in the shaft
- Genetic info in the red hair has already determined:
1. Hair length
2. Hair thickness
3. Hair Color
- So, it will grow back exactly the same
- It won't look the same though when it first comes out. Many
mistake the hair as different because the stubble is so short
it feels much different than a full grown hair.
- It takes a long time to grow back
Remove the hair by
the root and it likely will grow back differently.